Grooooooooow babies!!

How 2 men + 2 women - sex + science = 2 babies!!








This is the funny, heart-warming, tearful, inspiring, and shocking truth about my journey to have a child.








How a man, another man, a woman, another woman, a couple lawyers, a few doctors, a psychologist, a couple social workers and some agencies make a baby.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Year Later

It has been a year since the birth of my twins and and believe me that not a day goes by when I don't think of Chloe.  (Luckily I get to see her from time to time too!)  She has changed my life in a way that is indescribable.  So, to show my appreciation, I "stole" this great picture from Melissa.


Thank you, Chloe, for touching my life in the most profound way.

Here are a couple pictures to show what a difference a year makes.  Enjoy the videos of their first cupcakes and all my current adventures at my fatherhood blog.   



Aaron and Jeff the first moment I saw them
Aaron

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. There are no two ways that India is the world leader in attracting patients from across the borders for medical treatment in India like Ivf surrogacy, ivf cost in india, IVF India, egg donors in india, Best Infertility Clinics in India, IVF Treatment in Delhi , brain surgery at best hospitals in India.

    ReplyDelete