Grooooooooow babies!!

How 2 men + 2 women - sex + science = 2 babies!!








This is the funny, heart-warming, tearful, inspiring, and shocking truth about my journey to have a child.








How a man, another man, a woman, another woman, a couple lawyers, a few doctors, a psychologist, a couple social workers and some agencies make a baby.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Where Have All The Babies Gone?

I just wrote an entry on my fatherhood blog wondering what has happened to all the amazing stories I followed online.  I "met" so many bloggers who were intended parents or surrogates and I loved all of your stories.  My heart sank when the pregnancy tests came back negative and tears welled up in my eyes when I read the birth stories of singletons, twins or triplets.  

It has been four to five years since many of us were in our journeys and I have no idea what happened to some of these babies who I fell in love with or the couples who were struggling so hard to become parents.  

Here is a link to the blog entry I recently wrote.  If you are reading this and you are an IP or a surrogate please let me know how you're doing.  Click on the link below.



2 comments:

  1. Greeting!
    I am really impressed by your post. Rite Options, Included Full Service Egg Donation and Surrogacy Agency for USA and International Clients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I´m very impressed
    Find Surrogate is not always easy, www.mysurrogatemom.com is a surrogacy community for people interesed into surrogacy in Canada, US, Europe, ... IP´s and surrogates can e-meet in this online comminity

    ReplyDelete